This privacy statement will inform you how we handle your personal data and your privacy rights Please read this privacy statement carefully before using our Services.
1. Who are we?
We are a private endeavor providing a platform for buyers and sellers of books to get to each other.
2. Your information
When you post an item for sale using our Services, you are required to make certain personal information visible to other users of our services. This includes your name, your email address, your location and your contact number. Please note, any information you provide to other users can always be shared by them with others so please exercise discretion in this respect.
3. What data do we collect about you?
When you register to use our Services we may collect the following information about you:
- Email Address
- Contact Number
4. How do we use your information?
- Primarily we use your informations ( such as your contact information)to make our services available to you by connecting you to the intended buyer of the product you put out for sale on our website.
- To send you marketing and promotional advertisements we deem you might be interested. We or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you entrust us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To send our administrative informations to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature informations.
- To request your feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
- We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
5. What informations we collect automatically?
We acquire automatically certain informations when you visit or navigate the AuthorCrafts. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact details) but includes device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical informations. This informations are needed to maintain the security as well as the operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
6. How will we inform you about changes in our privacy statement?
We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. We will post changes on this page. If you do not agree with the changes, you may delete your account by going to account setting and select delete account.
7. Your right to request erasure?
You have the right to delete or remove your personal data as you please.
8. Where do we store your data?
The data we collect about you will be stored and processed in secure servers in order to provide the best possible user experience.